I am currently on the lookout for a Competition Groom/Head Girl to join Aoife Clark Eventing in Oxfordshire.
- To start in January 2024, potentially before.
- HGV is essential, along with your own car. Eventing experience is preferable but not essential, but competition grooming experience is a must. It is a riding or non-riding role depending on ability and preference, but to ride the right candidate must have riding experience of high-level horses and fittening work.
- Compact, easy-to-run yard, with an excellent established team at home, and facilities including a 60x30 arena, gallops, horse walker and plenty of turnout.
- Small team of horses from 4yrs to 4-star, being produced for top-level internationals and championships, as well as sourcing and producing young horses for sale.
- All the usual yard duties apply, and it is run to a high standard with an emphasis on attention to detail and top care for all the horses.
- The right candidate needs to be capable, self-motivated with a large dose of common sense, and enjoy working as part of a team, with a positive attitude.
- The job comes with an excellent wage dependent on experience, and a live in or out option. Good, organised working hours as much as possible when not competing. If someone doesn’t mind having a very “helpful” 4yr old around mucking in with yard duties that’s a bonus!
*Good references are essential*